Whether it’s dolling up or suiting up, what would your ideal office makeup routine be? Are you the “more is better” or a “natural all the way” kind?
Let’s face it – We all know that women can overdo it! In fact, I think many of us are makeup offenders & don’t even realise it! Don’t sweat it. We’ve got you covered!
Whilst there isn’t a magic formula for applying the perfect amount of makeup, here are a couple of ground rules for a safe workplace look:
the Golden rules to remember about office makeup:
• The one thing you should know about Office Makeup: The more natural, the better.
• Less is more – Be it eye makeup, blush or lips; be selfish.
• Hydration & Moisturising is key.
• Make sure it’s long lasting & waterproof, since its low maintenance.
• Foundation/Concealer should be used as just a spot-fixer as opposed to applied on the entire face. Skipping foundation all together isn’t a blunder.
• The power of one – Either go for bold lips or bold eyes. Donning dramatic eyes & bold lips at the same time is a big no no! With bold eyes, keep the lips neutral and vice versa.
• Blush – it should appear soft & rosy. Choose natural colors versus fuchsias or dark reds.
Splash on your favorite fragrance, blow yourself a kiss in the mirror & Voila! You’re ready to look flawless & rock your day.